Tyler man arrested after assault with knife | News
TYLER, TX (KLTV)- A Tyler man is now charged with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon after a disturbance Wednesday night in south Tyler.
Around 8:30 p.m., Tyler Police responded to an aggravated assault call at 606 Woodland Hills.
When officers arrived, Jeffrey Allen Logan, 37, was still inside the home. Officers were told that Logan had used a knife to commit the aggravated assault.
Police attempted to call him out using a loud speaker, but received no response. According to Tyler Police, Allen eventually came out of the house and was taken into custody.
No injuries were reported in the incident.
Allen was booked into the Smith County Jail. Bond has not been set at this time.
Copyright 2012 KLTV. all rights reserved.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Student safety concerns prompt ETX apartment renovations
- Arrest affidavit reveals details surrounding East Texans' solicitation of a minor charge
- Tyler's second emergency warning test this month
- Breast cancer patient: 'I'm facing my new reality. I'm a survivor.'
- Man arrested for theft of metal parts in Smith County
- VIRAL VIDEO: Man shares Abercrombie & Fitch clothing with homeless
- Liberty Hall welcomes singer, songwriter and author David Berkeley
- Hospice East Texas named as Prestigious 2013 HOSPICE HONORS recipient
- Registration opens for kids summer drama camp at Liberty Hall
- Lone Star chefs asked to 'go local' during Go Texan Restaurant Roundup