Smith County home destroyed by fire | News
Crews from three fire departments responded to the scene of a house fire in Smith County early this morning.
The fire started sometime before 3 am at a house on County Road 178, north of County Road 1106 in Flint.
Fire crews from Flint-Gresham, Bullard, and Noonday responded to the scene.
Officials say no one was at home at the time of the fire. They say the house is a total loss.
The cause of the fire is unknown at this time.
Copyright 2012 KLTV. All
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Student safety concerns prompt ETX apartment renovations
- Arrest affidavit reveals details surrounding East Texans' solicitation of a minor charge
- Tyler's second emergency warning test this month
- Breast cancer patient: 'I'm facing my new reality. I'm a survivor.'
- Man arrested for theft of metal parts in Smith County
- VIRAL VIDEO: Man shares Abercrombie & Fitch clothing with homeless
- Liberty Hall welcomes singer, songwriter and author David Berkeley
- Hospice East Texas named as Prestigious 2013 HOSPICE HONORS recipient
- Registration opens for kids summer drama camp at Liberty Hall
- Lone Star chefs asked to 'go local' during Go Texan Restaurant Roundup